Rules of Play
- Competitions are open to anyone over the age of 18 based in the UK except for employees of Data Media & Research Ltd and connected companies.
- All competitions on www.instantwin4now.co.uk are free to enter. However participants are expected to pay their own cost of connecting to the web site.
To be a winner, you must successfully match a sequence of numbers selected by computer. To claim your prize you must contact InstantWin4now on 0114 2815772 between office hours. You have three working days from the date of your win in which to register your claim.
- No message left on the office answer machine (in operation outside office hours) will be deemed as a valid claim. An exception to this rule will apply during Christmas and The New Year. The office may be closed from 25th December for a period of more than three days. Therefore a left message with full contact details WILL be acceptable.
- InstantWin4now claims are only valid if the winner's name and address are on the electoral roll. It is the winner's responsibility to notify InstantWin4now of any change in address.
- Prizes will be offered by InstantWin4now only. However if a prize was to be offered in conjunction with another company and the other company withdraws or fails to provide it, InstantWin4now will not provide the prize itself. Any special terms and conditions associated with this type of prize will be displayed below the competition entry page.
- Unless otherwise stated, InstantWin4now reserves the right to substitute a cash prize for the chosen prize to an acceptable value alternative. This is at InstantWin4now's discretion. This occasion may arise when an advertised prize in the site is no longer available. Otherwise prizes are as stated.
- On registering with InstantWin4now and when entering any instant win promotion, each visitor agrees to receive information via e-mail, and other channels that is appropriate given the answers to the questions on each competition. Specifically, where a visitor has answered a sponsored question, the visitor's details will be passed onto the sponsor.
- Any existing member of InstantWin4now's sister site, win4now, may use their win4now login details to access InstantWin4now's prize draws. To do this simply tick the "Use my Win4now details" box on your initial visit and enter your existing Win4now username and password. This will create an InstantWin4now membership based on your current Win4now membership details. By doing this you agree to the rules on this page and the terms on the privacy page. You can check that your details are correct and up to date by using the "update details" link at any time.
- Winners of the competitions will be displayed on the web site as title, surname and area e.g. Mr Jones from Birmingham, Any images and or names supplied will be deemed to have had any copyright ownership transferred to InstantWin4now and may be used for future promotions.
- Members of InstantWin4now may enter any individual prize draw on the site just once daily. This may be changed to weekly or monthly in future
- A limit to the number of total entries per member allowed within one weekly period (Monday 00.00 to Sunday 11.59) will also be set. This information is displayed on the InstantWin4now home page when a member is logged into the site.
Multiple accounts for individuals are not allowed under the rules of this service and members registering multiple account may have any number of their accounts and existing entries deleted without prior notice.
Any entries made using a duplicate account may and will invalidate claims to prizes.
- Any changes to prize draw frequency or allowed weekly limit may occur without notice and are solely at InstantWin4now's discretion
- All competitions may be subject to additional rules. These will be listed in the special terms and conditions buttons on the competition entry page.
- Promoter - unless otherwise stated the promoter of prize draws on Instantwin4now.co.uk is Data, Media & Research Limited, 463 Glossop Road, Sheffield, S10 QD.